Location: Port Macquarie, NSW
Employment type: Full Time
Birdon has experienced significant growth over the last decade and has an exciting opportunity for experienced abrasive blasters to join the team.
This position will report to the Shipyard Manager in Port Macquarie and work across a variety of marine construction and refurbishment projects as required. This is a hands-on position that requires close and effective working relationships with other tradespeople.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Cert III in Surface Preparation and Coating Application or equivalent
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in relevant trade background
- Abrasive / sandblasting experience
- Nationally accredited General Construction Induction (white card)
- Strong commitment to quality principles
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
EWP, working at heights, and confined space training are advantageous. Experience in the marine industry is desirable but not essential.
Click “Apply Now” or email email@example.com.