Location: Port Macquarie, NSW
Employment type: Full Time
Birdon has experienced significant growth over the last decade and has an exciting opportunity for experienced fabricators and boilermakers to join the team.
This position will report to the Shipyard Manager in Port Macquarie and work across a variety of marine construction and refurbishment projects as required. This is a hands-on position that requires close and effective working relationships with other tradespeople.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Cert III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade or equivalent
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in relevant trade background
- Experience in aluminium and/or steel fabrication
- Ability to understand and interpret drawings and specifications
- Nationally accredited General Construction Induction (white card)
- Strong commitment to quality principles
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Candidates with experience in both steel and aluminium will be looked upon favourably. Experience in the marine industry is desirable but not essential. The indicative salary for this position is $65,000 – $70,000.
Click “Apply Now” or email firstname.lastname@example.org.