Location: Port Macquarie, NSW
Employment type: Full Time
Birdon has experienced significant growth over the last decade and has an exciting opportunity for experienced shipwrights to join the team.
This position will report to the Shipyard Manager in Port Macquarie and work across a variety of marine construction and refurbishment projects as required. This is a hands-on position that requires close and effective working relationships with other tradespeople.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Cert III in Marine Craft Construction or equivalent
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in relevant trade background
- Ability to understand and interpret drawings and specifications
- Nationally accredited General Construction Induction (white card)
- Strong commitment to quality principles
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Experience in the marine industry is desirable but not essential. This role would suit someone with a background in carpentry or cabinet making looking to expand their skills.
Click “Apply Now” or email firstname.lastname@example.org.